Saturday, November 1, 2008

Guilty Pleasure: My New BFF

While Nat is busy scaring herself with crawly Samara on Halloween night,
I indulge myself with some guilty pleasure which is
Paris Hilton's My New BFF
Yes guys, disgust me for that
I just love the drama in fake reality shows
(but not to "The Hills" please. Muntah darah~ tgk Speedo Speidi -,- )

From left: Brittany, Kiki, Shelley, Kayley, Baje, Michelle, Vanessa, Sinsu, Lauren, Zui, Bryan, Onch, Natasha, Corrie
Eliminated earlier: Athena, Erin, Francisca, Trisha.

Winners/Paris's Pet/Elimination by episode:

Ep 1: Welcome to the Dollhouse :
make-over challenge: Vanessa
Vanessa
TTYN Michelle!


Ep 2: 24 hour Party Challenge :
party challenge: Onch
toast to Paris: Corrie
Keyley
TTYN Baje!

Ep 3: Sayonara! :
rollercoaster pose: Lauren
Brittany
Sayonara Bryan & Sinsu!

Ep 4: Who's the Fakest :
Paris's ad: Corrie & Brittany
least fake: Shelley
Corrie
Onch (Paris don't have the heart to say TTYN to him)

Ep 5 : You Gotta Have Class :
I Heart Paris: Kiki
TTYN Zui (eliminated by Corrie)

7 minutes heaven: Shelley
TTYN Natasha


After watching the fifth episode, I am totally rooting for Brittany.
She is not that loud and I love her looks and I definitely love her because she didn't annoy the crap outta me.
And yes, Shelley is also sweet and nice and I'm pretty sure that Malaysian guys will totally dig her keayuan and cute-ness voice .
+peace!+
Owh, and I personally think that Lauren looks exactly like Lauren Conrad.
Maybe L.C. is trying to get higher ratings for The Hills?
LOL

Brittany Full Biography:
(sources: mtv.com)
Brittany is the quick-witted, sarcastic lead singer of a Las Vegas-based rock band, so it shouldn't come as a surprise that she loves being the center of attention and is on the hunt for fame. While Brittany loves to party and cause a ruckus out on the town, she maintains a fairly straight-edge lifestyle with limited drinking and no sex. She's a walking oxymoron, though, as she claims she's both sweet and a manipulative bitch.


While people competing with each other to woo Paris so that they can be Paris's BFF
I'm sure that I'm satisfied with mine.
+hugs Cic tightly+

2 comments:

Blair Arden said...

Best ke? Hmmmm...

Maybe I shall give it a watch. I do love P.Hill after all.<3

*excited cicak squeal*

I'm satisfied with you too! I lubs ewe!

+slobbers you with cicak kisses+

Zaza B. said...

Drama Drama Drama

Maybe none of them are hot but hey, P.Hill sure knows how to get my attention

And in ep.5, she comes up with a "I HEART PARIS" popquiz?
Who would have done that??
LOL