Sunday, September 21, 2008

Lost

So here's the thing,
I have 2 reports, 2 presentation slides, 1 project and 1 calculation assignment to be completed.
Someone gives me an Endurox please... +sigh+

But I'm taking a break here just to send my deepest and warmest condolence to my dear friend Fatin and her family for their lost. I'm praying that her dad will be blessed by god in this holy month.
Al-Fatihah...hazel-me-fatin (back in 2005)

And yes, I think all of you are well inform about a plane crash which killed 4 and left "DJ AM" Goldstein and Travis Baker(former Blink-182 drummer) seriously injured.

I am here to say that life is short. We just have to be thankful for what we have.

All my love,
Za

5 comments:

aKidos said...

I'm sure u can handle it ... Its' small matter for Fariza.

Come on life is so much harder then this - if u break down over this small stuff then no point graduating at the first place.

Use this as a stage to earn experiences for the storm that coming ahead.

Use FARIZA POWER >:)

Anonymous said...

My day went well.
I'm not that depressed
So yes, I guess Fariza Power all the way! lol

Z said...

omg you know hazel? lol

Z said...

btw, my 1st day was spent at starbucks, a gift/stationery section of a store, and a malaysian restaurant. haha. so much for the raya spirit ;P

btw, selamat raya anyways. :)

Anonymous said...

Yup.She's my schoolmate.The world is small indeed.Lol

Btw,I lepak kat starbucks jugak.Comfort zone to study.Selamat Hari Raya Zatyness!