Friday, September 12, 2008

Fashion Trendsetters

After I had finished and submitted my Digital Communication assignment, I've decided to indulge myself with some fashion facts

Do you know that...

Britney is the one who makes crop top IN during the 90'sMiss B in "You Drive Me Crazy" video clip
Clips of Britney back then:
  • Britney "All That" skit with Jamie Lynn Spears(2003): download
  • Britney Pop Idol skit(2002): download

Paris brings back those big shades to life
Paris is wearing Dior's oversize shades and Junkfood's tee

The Olsen twins make Gladiator sandals looks hot and they also set back the trend for plaid shirt





Top Right:
Ashley Olsen wore
Azzedine Alaia's patent gladiator sandal

Bottom Left:
Ashley wore a Chanel's gladiator sandals












i
t
t
t
t
t


Mary Kate with plaid buttondown shirt and a Fendi bag

LiLo rocks those leggings (and skinnies too!)LiLo in self design leggings

Kate Moss brings back the glory of fringeKate Moss in i-D magazine photoshoot (Nov 2007)

VB makes asymmetrical bob in trend
Victoria with her, what i guess is...Versace's shades?

I would love to be bold like them and set my own style. If I had the chance to make something looks hot. I would love to choose something that is related to shoes. Because shoes are a part of me ;* (sings Girlicious-Like Me)

p/s: But I do not recommend you guys to wear leggings with short tees as most of us do not have what it takes to bring those sexyback.Thank You.

SAY NO TO VPL
(VISIBLE PANTY LINES)

No comments: