Saturday, February 14, 2009

Inspirational Love

Azzedine Alaia is not a designer that you can learn from the runway show. He remains as a mystery with no website, no seasonal shows, no advertising, no freestanding boutique network and very little retail outlets. But still, this Tunisian-born designer managed to open our eyes with his designs like those patent gladiators worn by Mary-Kate Olsen, posted in my previous post (click for the post) (click for the picture). Previously worked for Christian Dior, Guy Laroche and Thierry Mugler, most of his designs have a consistent identity or as I put it monotonous. BUT still hot & sexy. His love towards couture was inspired by his glamourous twin sister. Now that's what I call an inspirational love. This is a sneek peek of his 2009 lookbook, shot by Willy Vanderperre with Kasia Struss ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥



Penelope Cruz with Alaia's velvet dress at the SAG award earlier this year


HAPPY VALENTINE EVERYONE!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

BTW...

I found this heart shape mirror at furnitureinfashion. Totally off topic here but this is a very sexy thing to have!



And have you met Jason last night?
Yela...semalam kan Friday the 13th. Ha Ha Ha *gelak kat lawak sendiri*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Regarding your post *Jealousy Bites*

Wow! How nice of you to put something like this pertaining to me ~ Good job! (pun intended)

Well I am not just studying in Canada but I was born here in North America.

And no Fariza :) I am not jealous of you and I have no reason to be jealous of you lass.

I was merely asking but you bursted like a horse manure (-_-)

Well ~ alright I was out of order at the time when I emailed you rubbishly. You took it the wrong way ~..

PS: I comprehend that you are just paying back what I spatted on your unsightly visage .. the word "harlot" ~

Lets just forget about it yah?

Sayonnara!

AnatawaKuso Biatch said...

You are the one who is envious!
For even bitching about it and writing it on your sodding blog!

Not in a million years id be jealous of you Fariza..

what is there to be jealous about you anyroad?

Anonymous said...

I met Jason Lok Li Fei je.haha.ok nak tau Jason Lok tu siapa just check out the FET blog. ;p

btw za,this is weird.between anonymous and glico whatever her name is,which is the girl?the two comments really do contradict each other.i thought there's only 1 girl who's being suspicious of her fiance'.Now there's two?

*confused* (-_-)