- I don't ask for forgiveness from my parents on Raya morning.
- I ate my Raya breakfast at 12 and there is NO LEMANG.
- The night before Raya, I was STUDYING.
- My Raya activity is limited to shopping, karaoke, Gossip Girl, Privileged and getting into troubles with the authority.
- I don't play with the firecracker or whatever 'mercun-mercun' that you guys have.
The part where I get into troubles is when I was driving my dad's car at 2am, and the police had roadblocks! And yes, I'm a "P" and I don't put the stickers on (my parents think that it is not cool to have P pasted on their car). Thank god the two policemen are pervs and was flirting with my sis and my cousin. Somehow, I think they were just finding reason to make me get out of the car so that the Malay policeman can flirt with my sis and my cousin and left me with the Indian policeman, making me feel like I wanna pee in my shorts. (tapi layan jela...since we just wanna get ourselves out of troubles)
I hope you guys have a better Raya than mine!
Coz if mine is better, I'll just have to say that...
You just had the worst Raya ever. LOL